· Yonemoto & Associates, California Corporation, founded in 1992
· Our Only service The Phone Bill Audit, a risk free and hassle free way for a company to identify and achieve reductions in their ongoing yearly communications baseline costs.
· Specialize in National and Regional customers
o High Technology Computers, Telecommunications, Semiconductors, Software
o Internet Enterprise Resource Planning, Internet Software
o Food and Drug Stores Grocery Stores
o Retail Footwear, Clothing, Automotive
o Health Care Regional Hospital chains, HMO, Physician Groups
o Financial Credit Card, Banks, Investment Banks
o Utilities Gas & Electric
o Professional Services Law Firms, Advertising Firms
o Pharmaceuticals Biotechnology
o Manufacturers Defense contractors, Electronics
o Entertainment Television stations
o Energy Pipeline & Transportation
o Government County government, School District
Phone Bill Audit Objectives
· Review, Verify & Correct Billing
· Recommendations to Reduce costs/Optimize networks & facilities
· Accurate & Comprehensive Documentation
· Facilitate client understanding of choices and options
· Assist in client decision making & implementation process
· Enable better working relationship between client and their vendors
Establish a long term relationship with our clients
Yonemoto & Associates
Art Yonemoto has over 20 years of experience in telecom auditing. Prior to starting Yonemoto & Associates, Art worked for 15 years at Rolm/IBM/Siemens (Rolm was an independent company acquired by IBM and divested to Siemens).
During Arts career at Rolm, he held various HQ functions, including MIS Manager, RAC (Rolm Analysis Center) Manager, call accounting service bureau and Strategic Communications Manager.
Prior to working at Rolm, Art worked for 3 years at Bank of America, in the International Banking MIS group.
Art has a Bachelors degree in Computer Science from the University of California, Berkeley, and a Masters of Business Administration from San Jose State University.
Art has been co-chairman of the Total Telcom Auditing conference, an annual conference for telecom auditors and customers.
Specialists in helping you control your telecommunications expenses
Copyright © 2012, Yonemoto & Associates, Inc.